Sunday 6 January 2008

Underwear-shoot.

Underwear-shoot, Jan 08

Well, it looks like I really did a good job during the first days of the sale. I have to disapoint you, because these bags are filled with underwear, whips, bodypowder and other things that I borrowed for a photo shoot. Steffen Aaland did the photos, Anne Marie at Adam og Eva Gamlebyen did the hair, Tina Solberg Torstad did the make-up and I did the styling and was infront of the camera. Unfortunately there was no time for me to take pictures during the shoot.... But I hope we ended up with some cool photos. The location was a suite at the fantastic hotel Gabels Hus. The inspiration was the movie "Eyes Wide Shut". I think the pictures looks like the day after Eyes Wide Shut!


Attention all you who need new underwear. Why buy CK when you can buy super cool and super comfy underwear from the Norwegian designer Ida Gullhav? And why freeze when you can wear cool socks from Vera & William? Use them on top of your tight jeans. The underwearish wristwarmers are from C-Øberg. They are a very cool and sexy accessorie!

No comments: