Sunday 6 January 2008

Sunday and snow


A Sunday-walk, Jan 08

I took these pictures when I was almost at home after a long walk in the cold weather in Oslo. I had to collect a leather whip from yesterday's shoot at the hotel Gabels Hus. It was a tad embarrasing when I got it from the male receptionist who looked strangely at me as he gave it to me! Well, I tell you, you haven't really lived before you have collected a whip you have forgotten at a Hotel!!

Here's my lovely housefriends Marthe and Maika. Maika is listening to Marthe's instructions and she's so smart! To tell you the truth, I have never been felt up or licked so much by anyone as Maika! I think she has a fetish for knees... Here Maika is wearing a vest from Majorstuen Aquarium Zoo! It's soo chic! :)



Maika is always fashionable. Here you can see her vest really working it! She is one of the few who can wear really really little clothes but not look like a slut!


Marthe's friend Johanne's thuper cool vintage bag. Wow!


I'm wearing a lot more than Maika! The hat is Grandpa's old ski hat. The scarf is from Christina Skreiberg (look further down at the blog), Grandma's old skijacket (I have printed Kvikklunsj and appelsin (= a chocolate that Norwegians eat while skiing and orange) c'est chic on the back, jean from Acne Jeans and boots from La Crosse.


Scenery outside my house at Nordberg.



No comments: