Tuesday 1 January 2008

New Years Eve, part. 3

Adele's New Year's Eve Adventure
-a style report from Bogstadveien, 01.01.08 at 2 a.m

Photographer: Anne Beth Mannes
Modell and drunken ideas: Moi
Modell: Adele



Me and Adele got to know each other during Gunnhilde's dinner. After dessert we decided to go for a walk in the street. I could still feel the delicious dessert wine "MA" quite well at this point!


Adele lost her hair on the ground. To not draw attention we did a part of the ballet "Swan Lake" as we put it back on!




The pas de deux made Adele quite thirsty, so we walked over to Deli de Luca to get something to drink.

"Hello" the man said, but we didn't answer because we didn't like his tie!


A Swedish guy tried to check out Adele. But she just turned around and acted like she didn't notice.



My friend Adele bacame a bit confused and dizzy when she entered the shop. Who could blame her after lovely dinner, champagne, pas de deux, an ugly tie and cute Swedish guys?


Unfortunately Adele had forgotten her lovely Chanel clutch-bag so she had no money for a bottle of Pepsi. She was not happy when the guy behind the desk wouldn't give her a bottle for free. She was pissed of!


Luckily she came in a better mood when she read an article about VG's best dressed in 2007-list. She actually couldn't stop laughing when she saw the list of the best dressed men! "Christian Kielling and Gamst Pedersen?!" she shouted laughing..


When she had read the funny news we went outside again.


"That girl in the window at JC is so stuck up" she told me when we passed the JC-doll.


Suddenly my phone rang. Adele answered. It was Gunnhilde. "Relax" Adele said. "We will not be long".


Adele wanted me to strike a pose with her. So we did...


...twice...


...three times!


Adele became suddenly a bit tired. I lifted her, but her hair fell of again. "Hurry, put it back on" she cried when she saw some 13 year old boys from Oslo West. I wasn't quick enough so I put the hair on my head.


"Phew, that was close!" said Adele. I couldn't agree more.


But before we got a second thought two girls ran out of 7-11 and touched one of Adele's Egg McMuffins.
"Aoch" I said. "You don't have to put eyeliner around your whole eye!"


Adele had to sit down after these shocks. I put the hair back on. Two guys sat down next to us. Adele pointed at the shoes that the guy with the grey trench-coat wore. "That's your favourite pair" she said to me! "But what has he done to those poor Acne-shoes?" I couldn't look. The only thing I could think about were my pair that stood safe at home!


Luckily the shop was closed!





Adele felt dizzy again. Damned champagne she said. But then she tripped in her lovely little balck dress from G-Oslo and fell. Her arm fell of but luckily she didn't feel a thing.


She still felt dizzy so I carried her down the street. Now she was both my date and my accessorie!


At G-Oslo Adele talked about her hectic day with her best friend Irene.


We were shocked! The shop was closed!!


Disapointed we headed back to Gunnhilde's.


At new year's eve anything is possible. Here we walked on red light. Piece!


On the way we stopped by and said hello to two of Adele's more slutty friends!


We met some funny people. I think they like to pout very much. Even more than me!!


Adele was scared of all the pouting.


"What lovely hair"! the couple said. I thanked them for the remark. They were disapointed when they realiced that my hair was not as loose as Adele's.


Me and Adele came safely back to Gunnhilde and the other girls. The day after I woke up lying on two chairs at 1 p.m and I had a lovely breakfast. What a start of the year! Let's hope the whole of 2008 will be just as adventurous!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

No comments: