Tuesday 1 January 2008

New Years Eve, part. 1


At Marthe's place!

When I came back to Oslo after 9 days in the west what awaited me was Champagne Breakfast without champagne at my dear "neighbour" Marte. It was really fun and Marthe's crumpets tasted fab with jam I got for x-mas. What a treat!


These pictures was taken after the breakfast when we were all dressed for success.



Marthe's friend Johanne wore a simple and very chic dress from H&M. I love the pockets which give the little black dress attitude. Cool! Her shoes are from Bianco.
I'm wearing a smoking-jacket from Victor & Rolf for H&M, bow-tie from H&M, top with bows from Nina Jarebrink, braces from H&M, belt bought at G-Oslo, pants from Acne Jeans and shoes from YSL Rive Gauche.


Marthe wore a beautiful polka-dotted dress. Her 60'sisch hairstyle was a perfect match. I hope the moose tasted swell girls!

No comments: