Unfortunately yet another blurry picture of a cool person. Nico here is wearing a vintage dog-patterned women's dress used as a top, striped worker's pants and the most beautiful boots. Love the little green plastic cap and his round glasses. Cool!
Friday, 30 July 2010
The survival pack for hot and dry summer days in the beautiful Danish capitol is:
1. Mayawater (of course).
2. Shu Uemura's Essence Absolue oil.
3. For fantastic curls and a great look, Motion Lotion by Kevin Murphy (get it at the hairdresser Ludvigsen in Pilestrædet).
4. Small pouch by Miu Miu.
5. Shades from Balenciaga.
6. Fan from the restaurant Sticks'n'Sushi.
8. Cigarette? No - don't! Isn't mine anyways!
Wednesday, 28 July 2010
One thing I love about Copenhagen is the wine bars. My favourite of them is Ved Stranden. It is fantastic enjoying a glass of great wine out in the sun looking down at the water.
I wore jacket from Balenciaga, tank by Acne and trousers by Alexander McQueen. You can't see my new Lanvin sneakers at the picture - a shame really.
Wednesday, 21 July 2010
1. Eat brunch at one of the many great cafés around town, e.g. Café X at Illum (you can enjoy brunch while listening to live jazz music) or Laundrymat Café.
2. Have a lovely stroll around The Botanical Gardens (I live next to it).
3. Enjoy the lovely streets. And the bicycles.
4. Do some seriuos shopping.
Dear readers (if I have ever had any/if I have any left ...). I've been in Copenhagen in over two weeks now, and I have to say that the Danish capitol is one the coolest cities I've ever been to. I'm here for a summer ballet course at the Royal Theatre. Besides long day of hard work in the studios I have met some great great people, done some shopping, eaten a lot of great food. I've rented a bike and been cruising around all over the city.
The reason I have not posted anything for a long time is because the wireless connection in the appartment is bad. Now I'm sitting at a cool café called The Laundrymat Café. And thankfully they've got wireless!