Wednesday 23 June 2010

On the Road Again

Summer time is usually work time for me. While others are cruising around Europe, I am working at the nursing home / the old people's home in my home town Høyanger. I will tell you more about that later. I was supposed to post this from the bus (I had far too much luggage to be able to travel by airplain), but for some strange reason the wireless internet was down. I took a picture of the seat next to me where I had placed several of my "traveling-by-bus-essentials". Minimum two fashion magazines (Danish Elle and Cover - I am going to Copenhagen and staying there for three weeks next week!! - need to know what is happening there.), iPod, Mayawater (you get strange looks for being fabolous), YSL Rive Gauche military jacket, Rykiel Homme knit, dvds (often from citys where I'm not going ...) and Miu Miu bag. I'll keep you posted through the summer!

No comments: