Friday 11 June 2010

The Elle Summer Party

The annual Elle Summer Party was great fun. It was located at the roof top terrace at Grand Hotel and the weather was perfect. The evening started with a little before party at the fantastic shop Voga. Here several friends were gathered for bubbles, drinks and having fun generally. It was really nice. I met Sarah from the Cutler and Gross office in London here (the faboulous lady in the second picture - check out her orange Repettos). We became friends instantly. The two others in the picture is fab hairstylist Fred Lekker and from Selima Optique and Cuttler and Gross Anthony. I bumped into the facehunter himself Yvan Rodic several times that evening, who took some pictures of me which was fun.
-
I wore a hat bought in the streets in Rome combined with a head-showpiece from Iis' latest show, my fantastic Batlak og Selvig dress, t-shirt from H&M, Cheap Monday jeans and Converse Allstars. First I wore a pair of round Cuttler and Gross shades. But I borrowed Sarah's über fab Cutler and Gross designed by Giles for the rest of the evening.





Pics by big bro John B

No comments: