Monday 7 June 2010

Busy Week

Last week was fantastic! Fantastic and busy. On Wednesday I and the rest of us ballet students at The Oslo National Academy of the Arts were invited to a royal gala at the opera by the request of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. I wore a tuxedo for the first time in my life and felt like a lot of money. On Thursday Norwegian Elle had their annual summer party on the Grand Hotel roof. The evening started with a nice before party at Voga. On Friday I went to the Sex and the City 2 premiere with my lovely friends Kari, Ole-Henrik and Silje. The evening ended clubbing in a big tent next to the opera. A fantastic site for partying with perhaps the nicest view for summer. It was the "A Summer Night to Remember" -party by Tove Sivertsen and Lars Petter Pettersen. Then there was the summer party at school on Saturday.

No comments: