Thursday 4 March 2010

First night in Paris

Paris is such a fantastic city. And with so many stylish people I think I will see a lot of great fashion and get to take some nice pics of the parisian street fashion scene. It's fashion week and you can almost feel it in the air. Ah, Paris - j'taime!
I'm wearing jacket by YSL, scarf from Gucci, jumpsuit from Chloè, shoes from Acne and star from Camilla Prytz.




Beautiful Hanneli had just been to the Rick Owens and Doma-show when I met her. She's wearing her Martin Margiela coat, the lovely Alexa-bag from Mulberry and her working shoes. The rest is from Zara.



The metro station designed by Christian Lacroix! Très Chic!


Marcus


I hope these three are from a London-based rock band.

Chic with a little black dress at the Louvre. I love her Gaspard Yurkievich shoes.




German designer with friend. Love the jacket!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ÅÅhh!! Gleder meg til å se flere bilder! Den rute/stripe jakken var veldig kul! Minner meg om en lappe-skinnjakke mamma hadde på 80 tallet!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

www.howitzweissbach.com - love these guys!