Monday 1 March 2010

Budapest

What to do in Budapest. Well, what not to do in the beautiful city. I've spent a week in the Hungarian capital, and it is a city loaded with opportunities. Here is just a bit of what I did during my week!
We had fun at the airport. I wore my G-Oslo coat, Miu Miu-belt, Acne Jeans, Acne boots and Gucci scarf.



I had to visit the Emporio Armani Caffe. Actually, we were there several nights. A tourist trap, yes, but good drinks and no smoking!





We ate at Cappa, a fantastic restaurant next to the Opera House. Try the foie gras.



The Opera House was beautiful, both inside and outside. We saw the La Bayadere performance. It was great.



The old city was fantastic. And what a view.





You should also: Eat white peppers, buy beautiful cakes and chocolates at the exlusive cake-shops (e.g. Gerbeaud), drink and eat, visit museums, shop!

No comments: