Sunday 7 March 2010

Barbara Bui A/W 2010/2011

Petra and Tonje at Norwegian Elle were so kind to give me their spare ticket to the Barbara Bui-show. Being at my first show during a Paris Fashion Week was so much fun because I ended up sitting at 2nd row almost at the end of the runway. So I really got a close look at the outfits!
The collection included a wide range of pieces. Everything from big, tailored ski jackets to motorcycle jackets and woolen blazers, all with leather and fur details, the bootcut pants and super sexy skinny jeans, leather pants and leather jumpsuits. There were also some very beautiful dresses with leather details. Short and sexy. But what really caught my eye were the shoes. Bui took the thigh-high boot to a new level. There were also some ankle boots with sequins and pearls that were amazing.
Here are some blurry pics from the show.













No comments: