Thursday 22 October 2009

Spalt PR's Pressday


Spalt PR's Pressday today was a great event. First of all it is always nice to be at Spalt PR's office because of the lovely girls working there. The pressday includes champagne, lovely finger food and cool people to hang out with. And of course - the most important - next seasons collection. And the collections that I find most interesting is by the Norwegian designers. I have taken some pictures of some of my favourite things. I used my camera phone, so some of the pictures are a bit groggy.
These two pieces by Vatle are fantastic! The body with the massive studded shoulders has an almost military feel. I would love to see it in my ballet class!



Every season G-Oslo delivers fantastic collections. I want want want the buttoned vest. The jumpsuit is perhaps the the it-piece in the collection!





I spoke to Cecilie Melli who has designed a collection and she said the collection is inspired by a trip she did to Miami. The collection has a much more fun and "upbeat" feel to it. Of course still the cute outfits, but she had edged them all up a bit. My lovely friend Anja Stang showed one of her favourites - a powder pink dress with pearl details.


















No comments: