Friday 30 October 2009

At the Acne Showroom: S/S 2010

Today I stopped by the Acne Showroom. I was there some weeks ago and really LOVED what I saw. First of all, the interior and the showroom itself is beautiful - kind of intellectual scandi-chic. With bookshelfs, small sculptures, white walls, wooden interior. Only almost minimalistic - just so much cooler! But of course, it was not the interior that made me want to come back. The spring/summer collection for 2010 is fantastic. It's a collection where safari and african animal prints and colours are mixed together with the minimalistic cuts and the Scandinavian coolness of the brand. Oh yes - it works as hell. My favourite pieces from the collection are in the pictures below. I can not face next summer without the yellow pants (I like to call them circus pants) and the beautiful cardigans. I'm a guy who loves his heels and the black pair is to die for! I also took some pictures of what you ladies can expect. Yes, the shoes are fantastic, but isn't a trench with leather back flap and belt just genius? And the frilly jacket!! Oh man...
















No comments: