Thursday 22 October 2009

Back in Business!


Several people have been asking why I have stopped blogging. Well, I have not stopped - it has been more of a pause really. It's been a real hectic time after the summer. I was accepted at KHIO BA Ballet (Statens Balletthøgskule) and started in august. Since then it's only been dancing, dancing and dancing. I have also moved. I live now together with my fantastic friend Hedda - best roommate ever! So - no time for fashion, fancy parties, blogging and the likes. But now I'm back! Even though my days generally are filled with ballet and training I will be more active on my blog.
So people, I hope you are happy.
The picture was taken a week ago. I have got a new haircut thanks to my amazing hairstylist Hanna at Adam og Eva Gamlebyen. The FANTASTIC shades are from über-cool brand Cuttler and Gross. Knit by G-Oslo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're wonderful . BLTr3e@aol.com