Sunday 2 March 2008

Recap: Opening of Oslo Fashion Week & Nålauget, Feb 08

OFW-Opening & Nålauget 08


I was lucky and got to attend the opening of OFW and the Nålauget-award. It was really fun and inspiering to see what Norwegian designers have come up with for next year's season in one show!


And of course: Batlak and Selvig! I'm so happy that somebody with their own genre and in their own league in Norwegian fashion got the award. In addition to the young duo I really liked Ingunn Birikeland's, Ida Gullhav's, and G-Oslo's collections.










Picture from http://www.elle.no/
My outfit is inspiered by the teddyboys from the 30's. The ones you can see in old silent movies with tap dance, speeded piano music and the lot!


I'm wearing hat from Filikka K, shirt/vest by Nina Jarebrink, trousers by G-Oslo, shoes from Bronx.





One of my favourite pieces was signed Ingunn Birkeland!

No comments: