Friday 22 February 2008

Spasibar, Feb 08

Me and four lovely girls at Spasibar, Feb 08:
After seeing the Moods of Norway-show at Bislett Stadion at Oslo Fashion Week me, Gunnhilde, Linda x2 and Keyna went to get something to drink and to have a chat. This was a really fun night. More on Oslo Fashion Week will come soon.



Me and wonderfull Keyna who showed fantastic pieces under the Nåløyet-show! I thought it was her comb, but I was wrong..... Aoch!


I'm wearing my new favourite shirt by T-Michael, star by Camilla Prytz and "home made" ribbon with pictures of Cam and Janeinsane.



One of this seasons coolest sunglasses are made by Marc Jacobs. Me and Gunnhilde tried on Linda's new pair..



Linda tried my glasses! Moods of Norway showed their new glasses on the show, and they look very similar to mine.


We met a girl named Marianne who made very cool neclases herself!


Being green is just so IT right now!!



Style Report: The table
Three of four girls had these cute pouches in their bags.



1 comment:

Fleurette said...

åh, du er kul. dug var dritkult.