Tuesday 19 February 2008

Sunday-walks with Janeinsane

Cultural sunday-walks with Janeinsane, Jan 08
Two Sundays in a row Janeinsane has introduced me to several of Oslo's galleries and other important and arty sights! This has of course included coffee and Italian gelato, antioxydant-drinks and other neceserities. I want to dedicate this to wonderful Jane who is going to move up north to work on an art festival. I just want to say that I love you so much and that I will miss you and our wonderful sundaytrips a lot. I will miss wool, milo, champagne, nailpolish, YOU! Good luck! We will visit!


Me and Janeinsane had to climb this mountain to get to one of the galleries. Luckily Jane wasn't wearing her most bold heels this time. These shoes were Gore-tex signed!

Oh la la! Janeinsane said that this underwear-boutique has to be one of Agent Provocatour's biggest threats on the market. Sassy-sassy!



Wonderful Janeinsane, former Bedehus-babe, knitted a matching hat for my scarf. Fantastic. I'm happy at Akerbrygge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss jane!