Sunday 30 March 2008

Freudian Kicks Opening and more, Feb. 08

Freeudian Kicks opening and being kitchy while eating Indian food, Feb. 08
I have to say that Freudian Kicks is a really really good contribution for Oslo. The shop is underground London'ish and I really like the fact that the shop is located in an area which I think will become the new urban Oslo. I get a big-city'ish feeling in that area. The official opening of the store was really fun. I went there with Kari and Ole H. We left a bit early because we hadn't had any dinner ..

I can't really explain what I'm doing in this picture!

A blurry version of Kari and Ole H.


Strange things are happening in the dressing room.


Beautiful glass star by Camilla Prytz and flowerband. The band makes this dark outfit a lot more springier!



Style report: The floor at Freudian Kicks.

I'm not surpriced to see all of the multi-coloured sneakers.


Very casual but very chic. I love how Kari wears her skirt combined with the woolen top.


Chai-tea wearing Chanel.



I love this season's kitchy details.


No comments: