Friday 27 November 2009

Monki Opening

This week has been really hectic. Three shop-openings and one party in three days. But it has of course been fun! On Wednesday the first Monki shop opened here in Oslo. The shop is a crazy mix of colours and shapes. I found some pieces I could use! There were a lot of happy cool people at the event. Fun!

I wore shoes and jacket from Acne, knitted sweater from Prada, jeans from Balenciaga and scarf from Gucci. I also wore my new glasses from Selima Optique. The model is called Anouk.






Lovely Marianne! Check out marianne.carousel.no
Mariann!


Rut Helen and Cath. Cath is wearing my new glasses.

The Oslonights.no people










1 comment:

Julia Wallin said...

der var jeg gitt;)
tenkte meg at du hadde en blogg, føl deg fri til å sjekke ut min; surroundedbytheforest.blogspot.com