Saturday 7 November 2009

Eyewear Heaven: Selima Optique and Cuttler & Gross

My big brother John B showed me today the latest in what to wear on your nose! And oh my what treats I got to see in his house of eyewear. He is outsourcing the two hipster brands Selima Optique and Cuttler and Gross. You can in the pictures below see me favourites from the collections. No chance in hell that I can not have a round Selima Optique piece. I mean - my Ray Ban Wayfarer is long gone forgotten after this.








My favourite model: Joseph! I love the details and that it has different colours in the frame and in the bows.


You can't have square glasses after you've seen the collections of theese beauties! SO COOL!!




There is more edge to the Cutler and Gross collection, but also with a playfulness and coolness.


My favourite pair!



2 comments:

Brother said...

It is so good to have you back. I just love your taste and these frames from Selima Optique and Cutler. Well done, and do not take any more time off's.

marianne said...

Ooooh...freshe! Me like!! Hvor kan jeg få tak i disse?? eller..skrev du det?? Jeg er blind.Hjelp.