Saturday 3 January 2009

What a day!

So far 2009 has been a fantastic year! And the 2nd of January was a really good day full of fun. The day was spent with my beautiful friends. It was creative time by day and party at night. The party was at Blå where dj extrodinare (?) Fred Falke did his thing. Mr. Gaute Drevdal had his birthday party there as well. Happy days.




Hanneli is doing her thing.


Macrones and sketching at Pascal.









The coolest nailpolish in town by Bernhard Wilhelm. You can get it at Henrik Vibskov.





At Blå. I loved the sound of Fred Falke. Fantastic music. But what's really fantastic is what I got for x-mas from Hedda! A fashion sausage - fashion hotdog - magic stick - sjekkepølse - well, it's the knitted thing around my neck! It's made by Cecilie and Gilles (I wrote about them some time ago). I'm also wearing my new shirt by Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair.


The crew!








5 comments:

Celine said...

Skitt pomfritt, jeg skulle beholdt hatten og trukket den langt nedover øynene:) Men gøy var det læll!

Anonymous said...

Great Sausage! I had great fun making this necklace knowing it was for you!

Jonas said...

Ja, det var kjempe gøy kjære Celine! Viss du synst bildet er for shit pomfritt kan eg ta det vekk. But I'm just a sucker for snaps:)

Håper vi sees snart. Du er så fin!

Jonas said...

Thanks Cecilie.

:-)

Hedda Marie said...

What a daaaaay! Heia fashionpølsa!
Kisses