Wednesday 28 January 2009

Audition time ...

Today I got a letter from the ballet school I want to enter here in Oslo... The audition date is set and I'm dancing for my future in less than 12 days. Why not do it with style! These ballet shoes from Capezio are fantastic. It's like my old and boring slippers meets Balmain rock chic. Even though it would look smashing, I don't think the part I'm dancing can wear studded shoes. I'm dancing the part as a peasant - happy happy. Well, people, pleace cross your fingers and other parts of your body that may be crossed. Thanks!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeg heier på deg!!!

Anonymous said...

Heia! Har en presang til deg :) Men den får du når jeg er tilbake i byen.

Jonas said...

Takk takk til Marianne.
Og ojoj til anonym (vet kem du er:)
Gleder meg til å se deg når du kommer!

Klem

LEWIS said...

why have you stopped posting? Do you have an email? I want to send you an invitation