Saturday 16 August 2008

What to wear om my nose this autumn?
That is a really good question ... First of all my favourite glasses in the world, which I in September 07 bought in Rome for 1 Euro and later got 10 pages in the NO Magazine in the serie "Geekorama" broke for some time ago ...





... The other reason to the question is that I can't wear my lovely Balenciaga sunglases in the autumn darkness. That's just silly.



... I had to get some new inspiration and tryed on three new looks for this autumn. And what three new looks! I Could wear all of them. So I got a really good answer for my question!


Glases from Giorgio Armani. The really small glasses in my mouth is the new hotshot accesorie, the Miniatyr glasses.


My favourite pair by Yves Saint Laurent.


Giorgio Armani.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YSL! Fo shoow :) Vi kan være tvillinger... Du er kjempefin i de!