Friday 15 August 2008

Kavalkade 2008

Kavalkade 2008
For a really long time now I have not done anything with this blog. Sad, but true. Blogs should be daily updated, and this is unfortunately the latest update in perhaps months. I can only say that schoolwork and dancing has taken up my time. But this autumn I will update on a regular basis. I have not taken a lot of pictures in a while, but I have gathered some of my best taken during this spring and summer.
Picture from Hanneli Mustaparta's blog at www.lola.no
Me and Hanneli going to the Elle Party. Hanneli is wearing fab dress by Miu Miu featured in the August issue of the Norwegian Elle-Magazine. I'm wearing Nina Jarebrink and April 77.

These photos were taken by photographer Lukas Renlund. They are a part of a serie styled by Tommy Løland which soon will be in the Portugeese fashion mag Zoot Magazine (http://www.zootmag.com/). The pictures are printed on aluminium. It is me and Hege Golf hanging next to the entrance of über-cool shop Freudian Kicks.



You can't really see it's me. I'm wearing vintage blazer, bow by April 77 and knit by Costume National.


Pictures from http://www.oslonights.com/

These pictures were taken during a party at a party at the school for fine arts here in Oslo. I'm wearing hat and knit by Filippa K, t-shirt by H&M and trousers by G-Oslo.



More ART!
These photos were taken by Kristine. I think they are really really funny. I'm a confused Audrey-fan.




Even more ART!
I was a part of Kaja's bachelor examination project. She projected photos onto costumes. Here are some pictures taken during our session. She also made some films where I moved in the pictures.




Camilla Prytz' vernisage in lovely Stavern. I'm wearing jacket by T Michael.








Maya and her friend Agathe at Blå.



Hair after shoot for the NO Magazine.

Sickness made me grungy!

The real life!




No comments: