Monday 22 November 2010

T-Michael

I did this shoot for T-Michael's new collection a couple of weeks ago. We had been talking for some time about working together, and because of Carlos Santana I was going to Bergen. It was a fun job, because I had to both do the make up, hair and styling. Michael wanted me to put together the outfits as if it was me who would wear them for different occassions. The first looks I made very sharp putting emphasis on the clean cut tailoring and using almost only whites, black and shades of grey together. I wanted of the other looks to look more laid back and accidental, but now more made up with skin toned lips. The pictures are taken by Bent René Synnevåg - check out his website http://www.notbent.com/. Also see www.t-michael.com.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NYDELIGE BILDER JONAS!!!
Fantastisk lys og styling! I LIKE!