Monday 9 February 2009

Post nr. 100: Oslo Fashion Week Opening

My oh my! I've actually posted 100 blogposts. And today I'm writing about the opening of Oslo Fashion Week. FIN got the award for best designer, and Max Factor, Synsam, Fretex, Redken and more had shows. The Max Factor show was really good with fantastic models! I forgot my camera (I've done that once or twice...), but I have a picture of my outfit. I wore jewellery by Camilla Prytz, probably worth about 100 000 big ones. Fuck Cartier diamonds! Hehe. Blazer and pants from Balenciaga and my new favourite sweater from Prada.
Hanneli was flown in from NYC to do the Max Factor-show. She brought me a NYC-present! A Marc Jacobs handmirror!
Joyohjoy. If I get hold of more pictures from this event, I'll post them. Thanks!





1 comment:

Hedda Marie said...

You looked smashing, dear!