Sunday 30 December 2007

IT(J)-BOY?

Well, what can I say! This wasn't really my idea, but I hope you're all happy now people!! Some of my friends wanted me to make a blog or a type of fashion- and look book-blog. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to publish a lot here. We'll see! The thing is, I really just want a type of phiary-blog where I can publish pictures to dates on a callender that would be so much easier. Usually these blogs can look rather messy. I like to have controll, espeacially when I'm not holding three cocktailglasses!

The name IT(J)-BOY is a combination/ordspill of the words it-boy and the Norwegian-dialectword (from the trønder-dialect to be precise) "itj" that means not or "ikkje". And J is the first letter in my name!
You can try to find the meaning of this combanation of words yourself, but it's not really intricate - it's more stupid!

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments: