Sunday 2 November 2008

Late of the Pier

Friday night - oh what a night it was. The super cool British band Late of the Pier had a gig at Blå. My friend Mariann said I should join her, so I did. I brought one of the balloons from the Bik Bok show earlier that night. The gig was fantastic. Loved the music. I went backstage for the band to sign my balloon. The band were very very nice, probably the coolest guys in Britain. So I stayed backstage with the guys the rest of the evening before they left for Stockholm. When Mariann came up and introduced herself, the bassplayer jumped at her. They had listened to Surferosa since they were sixteen, and the Norwgian band had been one of their greatest influences. How cool is that?
Check out the band at www.lateofthepier.com








1 comment:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

"jeg vil ha en blå ballong"....
bra backstage-bilder...