Sunday 30 November 2008

Bad weekend - beautiful Sunday

No drinks, no parties - all of Friday and Saturday. Why? Because all my friends are dating... I thought spring was the time for all the dating. Not in cold and dark November. All the people dating left and alone me home both Friday and Saturday night...
Luckily Sunday became my fun day (damn you Cindy Lauper!) The weather was beautiful, people were happy, and I got some of my dating friends to have a coffee with me.













I was wearing my Reinhard Plank hat, G-Oslo scarf, knit by Vivienne Westwood, vintage and H&M belt, trousers by G-Oslo and boot from Zara. I found the big coat at a school's "garage sale" (loppis?). I almost think German officer when I see it. It's from Austria and I love the details.



2 comments:

Hedda Marie said...

Ah, fine Jonas. Alltid en pleasure!

Anonymous said...

Så kult med det store bildet av deg fra Freudian Kicks! Du er alltid så fin!