Friday 23 October 2009

By Malene Birger Store Opening

I was invited to the opening of the new By Malene Birger Store in Oslo. The event was arranged by Spalt PR. It really really was a nice start to a Friday night - loads of champagne and sweets including macrones from Pascal - Yum! The store is beautiful, and the content even more beautiful. I have to say that I for every season like Malene Birger's collections more and more. I love loved the hats, that unfortunately only where used for decorating the store. I have taken some pictures of some of the lovely people that were there and from the shop.
I wore sweater and belt from Balenciaga, badges from Marni (blue) and Miu Miu (orange), necklace from By Malene Birger and my father's old trousers.
The hat!



The male Louboutins! Ohlala!












No comments: